x

x

Friday, 3 October 2014

10 Kinds Of Customers That Uses Discount Coupons.

As I had been working at a retail shop these past 3 months and I got totally * annoyed * I can die, by seeing these patterns of customer going super crazy over discount vouchers. I hope I won't end up like them one day. I really don't. 
There is a promotion where every $20 spent, you may pay a $1 to purchase a $10 voucher. 

KIND #1
The Innocent Ones
OH! So $20 spent can purchase a $10 voucher at $1? Since we have this receipt, let's just go queue! Anyway it's a one time try only!



KIND #2 
STANDBY ON CALL
Kope Receipt from other customers. 
Hello miss, how much you spent and you want the receipt? If its above $100 and you don't want, can I have it? Erm.... $0.70 receipt you want ma?



KIND #3
WHAT'S PRIDE? CAN EAT?
Hello I want to buy this item, can you reserve for me? I really want but I need to go redeem the coupon first la, you know right. * Me: Sorry, cannot, you can redeem now and buy later. * HUH, but then my IC already redeemed until the maximum Liao leh. I beg you la plsssssss. 




KIND #4
NEVER GIVE UP
Stand by around redemption counter. Hello ms, can do me a favor a not, please, I really need this help. I need your IC to help me to redeem cause my one limit of the day already.. TOLONGGGGG




KIND #5
RECYCLE REDUCE REUSE
12pm queue. 1pm redeemed $100 voucher. Tomorrow 11am go to the store buy $100 items, continue to head for the redemption counter at 12pm and queue. 1pm redeemed $100 voucher AGAIN. I am curious. Do they queue for a living or something?



KIND #6
WHOLE FAMILY TREE ALL IN
Ask your father, mother, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, cousins, grandmother, grandfather, all come down and queue together to one shot redeem all vouchers since you are limited to only 3 receipt, 1 IC. SIBEI KIASU AND HIGH LEVEL OF TEAMWORK. 



KIND #7
STINGY GEKGAO
0.70 cents balance also wanna gek gao. Total is $99.30. 
Customer: HUH, got 70 cents balance uh. I don't want to waste my 70 cents uh. 
Me: ok.....
70 CENTS ALSO NIAO?! WHAT YA WANNNNNA GET WITH THAT 70 CENTS OHFUCK. 



KIND #8
VOUCHER WALLET
Total is $230 thank you. 
* WHIPS OUT WALLET WITH 10 $10 VOUCHERS + 10 $10 MALL VOUCHERS + 6 $5 MALL VOUCHERS. 
Can right?

Did not see that coming.....



KIND #9
FLAUNT THEIR VOUCHER
Hello ms, I got $130 voucher I can spend in your store leh. Can recommend me, I got money to buy. $130 I can buy. It's $130 voucher leh! Total I got 13 pcs. Sooooooo? It's not like you are paying cash. You bought the 13 Pcs for only $13 DUH?!



KIND #10
VOUCHER FOR CASH
Hello ms, you want vouchers a not? I give you but.... Can you give me cash? 
.......
Anyway if you want to buy, let me know ok, I give u the voucher then u pass me cash! You win I win ma! 


I am ok, if you want to redeem as a reward for yourself. But apparently it's abusing of the system totally. 

Disclaimer: images to google, self edited by me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment