x

x

Saturday, 17 May 2014

Where To Shop! + Blacklisted Carousell Buyer


What to expect in singapore, so tiny weeny, no where to go! But although it's tiny, did you know there are thrift places to shop around too? Or maybe you didn't notice.



WAREHOUSE OUTLET? Have you heard of that? Basically, this is located at .. Queenstown, inside Anchor Point. The shop is located on the level when you entered, and they actually sell minorly defected items for only $2! Like a button went missing or the thread went lose or there is a tiny little hole, it would be categorized as rejected goods and they will resell it under the $2 rack!

I went back a few months back and managed to grab a JUMPSUIT(worth $34.90) / New York Tee / Word Tee for just $6!($2 each)


Not sure is it still there, had not been patronizing for some time already,
At lucky plaza every weekends, there will be this stall under the forfleasake flea that sells $5 denim shorts, not sure was prices raised too. Apparently they seemed like a permanent stall as I patronize a month in a row and they were always there. It might look ugly, but trust me, dig it. You will find a pair you would like. 

ALSO, LUCKY PLAZA, HAS $5 CLOTHINGS. You didn't see it right :) 
You should occasionally check it out. 
A few times, I bought cardigans for $5, tee for $5, skorts for $5.
Do you want to know the shop? :B


If you live in the east, you might be happy! Located at City Plaza, there is this stall near to ferris, a shoe shop that is clearing shoes at a cheap price of $10 and up. But the $10 shoes were nice, like sneakers and boots. As in, it's $10 only! But too bad the design I want no longer has any of my size. It's at such a price because a lot of common sizes are sold out. 

It's near to where TBM had hold it's flea, I think its level 2/3.

But do look around! Many $5 clothes could be found too!


Not sure if you had caught my photo - the one I was wearing my silver chunky necklace and I love it. 3 FOR $10 ONLY. Don't need to buy from online shops already. Nah, if you are looking for QUALITY ones, I wouldn't recommend. Its the price you pay for. It's cheap but its quality is not as good as compared. The shop is TALISMAN. I know it's so common and common and common BUT did you really scan the shop throughout? There are cheap gems perhaps you didn't notice!


Poppin cookin ... hmm.. I will reveal soon! *giggles*

OK BACK TO BLACKLISTING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE LEAVING A BAD REVIEW ON CAROUSELL IS TOO
MAINSTREAM.


As usual offer made, since I was going out, I was thinking of just meeting her to pass her. And the whole deal was nonsense just like that bloody hell Andrea. Same pattern one. You read down, you would feel me why my blood would boil. 


WE ARE SUPPOSE TO MEET AT 3PM.
I reached at 3.00pm at causeway point, heading to woodlands mrt. Approx 3.10 I was there already. She said ' I will be late, 3.30. ' 
When it's 3.30, She told me STILL ON THE WAY. It's ok, it's ok. She need another 30mins so I went shopping. 


Then she said she is at bishan at 3.40+ and around 4pm I texted her asking is she at woodlands. BECAUSE BISHAN TO WOODLANDS IS 20MINS. 

' I took the LONG WAY zzZzzz ' 
From this, I can conclude maybe you take the whole circle line one round back to bishan and zzzzzzz means you very tired because you forget to use your brain to think or use your mouth to ask the securities. ' 


SHE DON'T KNOW THE MRT LINES AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE. 
Freaking gosh - it's a lie. Who don't know how to take train?! My ahma also know! Comparing her to my ahma is a insult. TSK. 


Basically she all along from 3-4pm waiting for this buyer - cause she is UBER late. 
Wa, you very unfair leh. You wait her one hour you cannot wait me. 


You mentioned you reaching? So I am obliged to wait for you and you cannot wait for me? LOL WHAT THEORY. I wait for you from 3pm until 4.40pm at woodlands then to yewtee. 

And she say I AM THERE ALREADY. 
I LEAVING SOON! Threatening me that she reach don't see me she is going to leave?!


I am already on my way back to meet her. She can't even wait a while?

SO WHAT IF I AM GETTING BACK AT YOU? Yes, I getting back at you. You took your own SWEET HONEY timing, make me wait, I make you wait a while will die? I am never later than 20 mins for a meet up. Why? Because this is called DISCIPLINE. Clearly, you have none and full of lies. 



THANKS FOR TRAVELLING DOWN I AM SO TOUCHED. 
Eh, those customer that even make their way down to my block also never complain. You really typical Singapore like to complain claim credit and self praise. PUI. Those that make EFFORT I will add in gifts as appreciation. I never give you cockroach you Heng ok. 

Detour. Detour and opt postage. When you offer, I ask you opt postage you also don't want. You think I am 3 years old?! Your pattern other people used before already, nothing new to me!

I ALSO DIDN'T EXPECT YOUR BUYER MAKE YOU WAIT ONE HOUR MA. 

So to clarify, WE DID NOT EXPECT. Don't push the blame to me. 

PS: Ya, I was disturbing her. I went back to my friend house to put the cooking things and went back to meet her. 

I was back at the Mrt station at 5.13pm. 




AND SHE SAY SHE AT JURONG EAST SUDDENLY AND NEED TO CAB BACK TO YEWTEE?!

About 4.45-4.50 she said she REACHED YEWTEE. But I texted her at around 5pm, her reply was I at JURONG EAST. Clearly she never even wait for me for 5 MINS. 

So who is the asshole here? 

She don't deserve sarcasm la! She deserve one tight SLAP!



2 comments:

  1. Lol. I feel you. There was a time when a buyer from bedok took 8 hours being lost coming from his house in bedok to my place in marine parade. And i being a newbie waited like a fool with my baby without lunch and dinner fearing that he may arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I feel you. There was a time when a buyer from bedok took 8 hours being lost coming from his house in bedok to my place in marine parade. And i being a newbie waited like a fool with my baby without lunch and dinner fearing that he may arrive.

    ReplyDelete