x

x

Friday, 23 May 2014

Rebellious Jean - Things I did when I was 14.



Apparently I was thinking back of the past, too bored at home, full time slacker now, or maybe just part time cause half of my time goes to DPR.

Things I did when I was 14?



I DIDN'T PLAY MAPLE NOR AUDITION



People was like are you kidding me?! 
You didn't play maple nor audition in 2008? 

Embarrassingly I thought that A Cash Card was a phone card with a weird value and who the hell even uses phone card in 2008?! Do you even like walk to a - Public Phone Booth - to call or maybe you want to but I think you would be more likely to find a singtel store than a payphone booth. 



3 PIRECE COMBO



I think piercings was in trend back then was it? 

My friend: Let's go get piercing! You mother let a not!
Me: Let la, I don't care. 
(Obviously I knew my mum might slaughter me)
My friend: Ok I piercing two.
Me: Ok steady, I pierce three on left.

Of course when I reached home, I tried to use my cockroach feelers to hide my piercing, to cover it, but my mum was sharp, she saw it, she started chasing me with cane. 
Who would not notice 3 silver dots on your ear you tell me. I convinced myself my mum wouldn't see it. I am amazed of the balls I had when I was 14.
I was like running around the living room. Running for my life, my mum was so skilled in caning. I wished that she had more skills instead in the kitchen whipping dishes. Damn. 
Can you imagine, every night I stayed VIGILANT, cause my mum would be on the move to pluck out my piercing HAHA
STUD REMOVER ON DA MOVE.
I stopped after the 10th piercing.



RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME



Not sure is there anyone else that is like me that dares to try this but please don't. 

Basically, I tried a few times to ACT LIKE I ran away from home - which failed terribly. 

I hid under my bed for hours, hide behind the door (AM I DUMB). I really think I am retarded. I am living in a 5 room flat and not a 5 storey bungalow and I actually thought my parents can't find me and might thought that I had ran away from house. Imagine hiding under the bed for hours, can't even breathe ah.
BUT ONCE, I really ran - I took my favorite bunny, 3 set of home clothes and 3 lingeries. Contacted my friend and told them I ran away from home. This is so ridiculous but I actually went back home the same day just at night. Imagine that.

My father was furious. My mother was like don't ever do it again.



CCA? THATS BULLSHIT



" Hey mom! I have CCA after school, need to stay back so will be back late! " Rings a bell?
Actually, I am at Habourfront dating with my new boyfriend at sushi restaurant. It's always lies and lies, I am a full of lies kiddo when I was 14. My mum was strict, but I was smart. 
Managed to always lie my way through 90% of the time.
(MUM I HOPE U ARE NOT READING THIS) 
She was like, get your friend into the call, I would conference the call with my friend inside and ask her to speak to my mother. " Hello Auntie, Jean is with me la, don't worry "
But I am not so lucky like always, I did get caught and I was in real shit.

Mom: *SCREAMS* YOU WANT TO DIE IS IT, YOU WANT CANE OR HANGER HUH ALWAYS LIE TO YOUR AHBU!



BOYFRIEND? NAH THAT'S MY FRIEND LA.


My mum was strict about the boyfriend part. NO GO. No room for discussions. Later guys take advantage of you, cheat your money, cheat your body, cheat your feelings. 

I argued: I no money to let him cheat, also the body not even standard criteria, lastly I have a high EQ which I can just adjust back, no worries mum.

Now you know why I always get whack. But, at that point of time I really don't get.



ATTIRE CHECK!


DISCIPLINE MASTER: Attire check, all stand up while form teacher proceeds to check.

That's my secondary school standard check. We all hate checks right. Why can't we have slightly brown hair, can't curl it, can't have a higher than knee length skirt, can't have fringe OH MY WHY. It's just FRINGE. I have pimples on my forehead, at least let me cover it up :'(

The moment I hear the magic word *attire check*.

My fringe up *CHECKED*
My shirt tucked in *CHECKED*
My skirt unfolded *CHECKED*
My ear studs removed *CHECKED*
My socks pulled up *CHECKED*

I did all that in 1 MIN. Were you just like me?
The moment the check ended, 

My fringe down *CHECKED*
My shirt tucked out *CHECKED*
My skirt fold back *CHECKED*
My ear studs poke back *CHECKED*
My socks pulled down *CHECKED*

I don't want to look like a fucking nerd. Being a nerd is not easy ok and not everybody looks good being a nerd. Like only miley cyrus can look good with that new wow hair and not me. So being a nerd must have the nerd feel to have a nerd style.

Not like having brown hair I will fail my math test, having fringe would result in a wrong error reading of the caplier or like having a short sock would affect my PE performance. 


Life wasn't all the best for me in my secondary school. I think it might not be for you too? It may sound funny but there was a lot of unhappiness, tears, pain along the years too.

But, I definitely don't miss secondary school and I never want to go through it ever again!

How's yours like I wonder? :B

No comments:

Post a Comment