x

x

Saturday, 22 February 2014

TBM FLEA

Hello! Welcome to my new blog look! Fresh look. Clean look. Sparkling look. I know right. Now is 4am. Sacrifice sleep time to do this up.

Answering in advance!!!!!
HOW U DO UR BLOG. 
ANS: MY HANDS <:




I know you all berry excited what are my Loots from TBM! 








Loots from young hungry free // sassy dream // Uzicorn// & random livejournals.

Basically I spent about $80++. For me considered as a good shopping spree as the items are just too wonderful. 

The flea was awesome! Did not disappoint me! My shopping partner bestie - sparkle, never buy anything D: 

I was shopping like a mad auntie.. In my own world LOL SIBEI JIALAT. 

Took a train back with sparkled and we chatted non stop like long lost sister. I LOVE IT. HAHA. Heng, no awkwardness.

AI NI ❤






Some OOTD snaps! I love OOTDS. As usual boring backdrop. 
Bralet in c/o of Uzicorn Ac. 
Zara Skorts in c/o of Lovelyitemss. 


This guy ah, so self-love deep deep. Playing with my shades asking shuai ma shuai ma. LOL

HEN SHUAI LA. 


BTW! Thanks @instocks leme on Facebook for these really adorable maximum stickers :) !

Not sure if he is still selling but do a look at his Instocks! ❤❤❤

Ok! Simple post cause I needs sleep manzzzzzzz!

GU-NAI! (≧∇≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment