x

x

Thursday, 13 February 2014

My Ms Lovely!


Another night out with Audrey. To have dinner!



We ate at Seoul Yummy~ The food taste so-so. Chawanmushi tasted the worse. 



Basically the whole meal I only liked this AYU JELLY LEMON TEE leh!


This was the set I ordered!
Consisted of:
1: BEEF 
2: RICE
3: CHAWANMUSHI (HORRIBLE)
4: SALAD
5: KIMCHI SOUP

To be honest, the kimchi soup got fire. At first I abit traumatize, cause I scared the fire burn me LOL. It's like towards my direction ma. 


Another photo of us! Thanks for the day my dearest sis! I appreciate and am glad to have time to dine with you!
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


#OOTD by my sister. I pull her out to help me take LOL. 



Did this set of nails for fun by myself using nail stickers!

Easy to apply! Not very lasting but I guess it's quite worth it?

xx

BTW, I REALLY NEED TO EMPHASIZE ON THIS.

Before. 

After. 

It's only a month leh! And look at my nails. How much it grew. ALL THANKS TO Bjeweled Nails. Her cuticle care! I really think you guys need to go down and get your nails fixed like mine! I will be back to do my nails with her in march with my girl!!!

Back to blog soon!