x

x

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Weirdos + OOTD

Some ridiculous weird people.

I bet meeting a weird classmate is the worse stay of your years in school. 

My poor boy is facing this problem. 

Seriously, I don't want to mention names, but I was rather pissed off. FYP (Final Year Project) is a group of different students from various courses to do this project together. --- this is for my boyfriend case. Mine is individual. 

THIS WEIRDO LIKES TO FART OPENLY. Hello, can you do it discreetly? Best part is hor, he fart and when people stare at him, he just give the * I never did any shit * face. ARE YOU SERIOUS. AS IN I M SERIOUS. He still can lift his butt 45 degree and fart towards my boyfriend. SMLJJJJJJ. 

THEN. My boyfriend do his tasks halfway, this idiot went to take and do. Then the lecturer thought my boy never do anything. The problem with this stupid useless NYP is that the system sucks. 
Where is the TASK LIST. AT LEAST MY COURSE GOT PEER ASSESSMENTS. His one leh. 
Use mouth to talk I also know. TALK IS FREE ONE. ANYONE CAN TALK BIRD. 

SOMEMORE my boy told me he bought some adult toys and boast to everybody. WON'T PAISEH MEH. Even the lecturer knows cause it's a SCHOOL TRIP. And I don't really want to insult him but.. He bought the girls toys? LOL. UM. He doesn't have a pussy I suppose? O-o

Seriously this guy has a big problem. 

xx


Today's #ootd ❤




We went to nomnom at yishun's Japanese food court. Then after that went back home~

Today was the most constructive day ever. I went to the library to MUG.


Took a selfie before I left. Sun was really bright and my photo ended up really exposed D:


 Loving my two tone hair~


Reached home, SMARTPAC HERE~ my sister say the postman threw into my house. LOL. She was bathing and rushing out and when she came out, the box in my house on the floor. 

WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE. UP NEXT BLOG POST~ 



Yesterday's OOTD, finally not black & white. Ahhhhh~ larva it!

Ok, going to mug my am final year project again! Wish me luck, thanks ❤ !!!