x

x

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year Reaolution!!

New Year Resolution? Blogging on midnight so it's 2nd Jan? :(

Ok! So what I want to achieve this year.. Hmmmm.




FIRSTLY, I want to try to start in late 2014 (DPR FIRST OFFICAL LAUNCH) = photoshoot + website + getting a DSLR 
Wulala, I really looking forward to this day but I am a coward because I am scared I would screw it all up and my baby boy is going to get enlisted and I really have to be more independent as there would be no one else to help me. Now I am always ranting to him. Without him, I need to rant to the animals liao :( so maybe INDEPENDENCE included in my new year resolution too? 

SECONDLY,
Get a job after my graduation? I am seriously in a LOSS. I don't know what I want to do because I really don't. Stupiak. 
Like design? No. 
Like sales? No. 
Like study? No. 
Like IDK WHAT. I was planning to settle on a part time job and just leave it as it is man. 

THIRDLY...
Baby Boy? It's going to be a sudden change in 2014 as the later part of the year you would be going NS, I hope our love will last stronger than never before. I need to grow to be more understanding!! in order to able to understand and help. 

Fourthly,
EXCERISE. TO MAINTAIN. I look so round now :( last time damn fat and finally slimed down. Now lazy ass never do much cardio!

Fitfthly, 
Spending more time with me family~
Realized my parents are getting older and older :( I had not been spending enough time with them as I am very busy! I really want to have more time with them before they get really old. 

Sixthly,
FLY A PLANE. GET MY ASS ON A PLANE SEAT. YES. TO BBB KKKK KKKKKKKK. LAND OF SMILES *U* 
I want to fly there this year no matter what!!! It's been said to be a shopping paradise where I would love to die inside.. SHOP TILL I DROP. 

Not too greedy la. That's all I want to achieve ❤❤❤