x

x

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Loots of Jan.

My Loots of Jan!! 

So where do I buy my clothes? To be very very honest. I seldom buy a lot of clothes already. Because some clothes are sponsored some are just bought from lovely items on Instagram and no more. OMG SO LONG SINCE I HAD SHOPPED. 



So, I bought my NEW YORKER TEE for $5, MY BLACK JUMPSUIT FOR $49.95, COMME TEE FOR $5 FROM COTTON ON. 





CRISS CRROSS BRALET, BUSTIER PEPLUM, BLACK BOW TOP.


HELLO KITTY PULLOVERS. 


TRIBAL DESIGN PJ PANTS ($10) , STRIPES PJ PANTS ($15), POLKA PJ PANTS ($15). 


MICKEY CROP ($12), WHITE CROP ($10), BLACK CROP ($10)


DRAPY MESH TOP ($15)


POLKADOTS SKIRT ($12), POLKADOTS SUSPENDER ($12)


LILAC PEPLUM ($12)


ROCKET BOOM TEE ($10.90), STRIPES TOP


RINGS $3 EACH.

I M LOVING MY LOOTS! Want to know where did I buy? Check out my new YouTube video at the end of this month! ❤❤❤