x

x

Thursday, 23 January 2014

INSTAGRAM INCIDENT


For my haters X Instagram Clarification


If YOU do not offend me, I WILL NOT attack you - Jeanlogy




Things are so complicated, my graduation project had ended, but I still have a graduation show project omgness. Proposals were mostly rejected. Worried about failing FYP, DPR is rotting without new launch.. SERIOUSLY. Now more things are happening.

I seriously GIVE UP. This is my space. If you don't like me, you are more than welcome to leave. Don't be jealous and say ridiculous stuffs.

I do not have attitude problem. My attitude problem only magically appear when you step on me. If you are unhappy about anything, you can drop me a text. MY NUMBER IS BIG BIG UP ON MY DPR BLOG. Don't be a kittycat, create fake account and scold me saying I am fake.

I never ever mistreated or attitude anyone that is nice to me before. The way I talk is attitude-free.



Don't like me? 

Want to agitate me?

Want to challenge me?

Want to act like you are mighty by saying bad things about me?

Want to make me fall?

WHATEVER SHIT YOU DO. I DO THIS.

I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH EH~


I don't know its instagram bugged or someone sabo me. 
The moment I gained these weird followers suddenly got fake account come and kaopeh me saying me, JEAN KUAH IS FAKE FAKE FAKE.
And i bet is someone from my followers list.
Even before that, there were people were asking some jealous and ridiculous questions on ask.fm that I do not know how to answer.

Hey, please get some life.

Things I need to clarify:

1. I DID NOT BUY ANY FOLLOWERS FOR SURE ( I am a shopaholic, so I rather shop with the money -.- ).
2. OBVIOUSLY I DID NOT CREATE 1000 ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW MYSELF ( I am not an octopus, so many hands to create so many accounts to follow myself. )
3. I HAD PRIVATED MY INSTAGRAM TO STOP THE STUPID FOLLOWING SPAMS TSK

I seriously have no idea what the fiak is going on.

One incident after another. Give me a break man. I am going to ignore all these shits. Because if I don't give a shit, people won't come and disturb me.