x

x

Sunday, 26 January 2014

FLEA REVIEWS

FLEA@WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thinking of holding fleas? True enough, it clears you apparels faster and its more convenient and also a way to interact with your customers.

HOWEVER, CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEA!!!

I love flea, who doesn't love fleas <3 ! But been long since I really shopped at a flea wuwu ._.




FLEA #1: 
Location: LUCKY PLAZA (15th June 2013)
Vendor: FORFLEASAKE





LUCKY PLAZA (CURRENT)

(photo credits to bulletsdust.bs)

Review on lucky plaza flea.

I do not really encourage selling of brand new clothes there as it is definitely unprofitable. It is only for wardrobe clearance where you sell your clothes at $5 and below. There are a lot of phillipinos instead of youngsters as compared at scape. So it's definitely less profitable as phillipinos are very 'budget' /:
I went around chatting with other stall vendors and they regretted opening a stall there /: So I don't think I will open again at lucky plaza anymore :(
I SOLD MY STUFF FOR $1 LEH//:
BUT, I don't mind to go back to sell $1 items LOL, JK.

Comparing the photos of the flea I held last year VS this year, you would REGRET. Reason, I went back 2 times as a shopper: AIR CON BROKE DOWN, ONLY HOT AIR INSIDE. SQUEEZY, NO MORE DIVIDERS. It's too messy, it's no longer comfortable to shop at. Even the other fleas do not have this problem of suffocation in the flea. I WOULD NEVER SHOP THERE EVER AGAIN, unless they improve on it.

Venue:
Lucky Plaza Level 6, Opposite Jollibee

Event: Every Month Weekends.

Price: 
S$100 /day
S$160 /2 days
(Which I feel is bloody not worth it, sorry)



--


FLEA #2: 

Location: CLARK QUAY (2013)
Vendor: FORFLEASAKE








Review on clark quay flea.

Yes or No? To an extent?
This flea starts from 5pm til night time if I didn't remember wrongly. So we stayed till 2am there? The management will not ask you to go home but they will leave first.
NO, because the crowd is rather weak. People goes to clark quay to club mostly and they wouldn't want to carry ugly plastics in /; customers asked me if they can collect at 5am, OF CAUSE NOPE. My friend made a major big loss as we were FORCED to purchase another table as they felt we had too much things and too messy -.- which was.. $50.
The booth itself was about $70/$80 I couldn't recall. 

However, the pros of this place is, there are a lot of rich ass people. Livejournal loots can go off better here, I did manage to clear LJ loots to youngsters. My regular customers came down to support me too :)


Venue:
Clark Quay

Event: -

Price: 
S$70/80?


--


FLEA #3: 
Location: JCUBE Flea  (2013)
Vendor: GlushCloud




Basically for this flea, I was given the WORSE CORNER ever. Its so inside that nobody would even wanna come in ._.
And, it was freaking sunny at the start. This flea which I had complaint is mostly just because of the space given /: It's not a goodspot for me D:

I think a lot of customer felt JE was very inconvenient for them, so mostly didn't came down. I think, my neighbour never even sell a single thing, ok la, maybe 5? It's quite sad leh! I am blessed becaused someone sponsored me free gifts for my customer!

Would I go back? Yep if it's held by GLUSHCLOUD, as they gave a BIG TABLE! Bigger than FFS. So maybe if the location changes, I WOULD GO BACK!!!


Venue:
Jurong East, JCUBE.

Event: --

Price: 
S$55


--



FLEA #4: 
Location: BUGIS // JALAN KLEDEK (2013)
Vendor: CHICCOTTAGE





Yes! Love this flea in fact. Comfortable! And I was rather surprised by the crowd! Because, the place was quite WULU lah :x But still many took the effort to come down to buy! There was Air Con and the seating wasn't very cramp so it was comfortable!

Maybe need to blast some music and it would be perfect. If CC even holds it again, I would be back for sure!

Venue:
Bugis, 3 Jalan Kledek

Event: --

Price: 
S$20


--



FLEA #5: 
Location: F1 PIT BUILDING 
Vendor: THREEBLINDMICE






Love this flea the most! More spacious + air con + crowd! I was so shock of the response. Would I go back, YES! 22nd Feb has another event but I was contemplating as I wanna try out SCAPE Bazaar too /:
Hmm. Shall see how it goes as I want to clear my stocks FAST!!
I really like this place a lot as it was very comfortable. Plus, there were food booth beside so I WOULDN'T DIE OF HUNGER xD
Cleared a number of clothings on that day in fact :) !



Venue:
F1 Pit Building

Event: --

Price: 
S$150 TWO DAYS
(I bought front row allocation - +$50)


--


Disclaimer: All fleas I had reviewed are TRUTHFUL because I went and I paid (Except for CC flea), and I did not lie about it. These are my experience and point of views, so all the best people!! <3

Feel free to ask me on ask.fm if you have any enquiries :) ! 

---> ask here <---