x

x

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Challenge accepted.

It has been.. Near to 9 years? I thought as time passed, scandals would be forgotten, would die off, nobody would remember, everyone would just thought of it as a childish act...

POSTING STORY ONE LAST FREAKING TIME.





Hmm.. But, I don't think so. So I heard someone from my secondary school told this junior and this junior told to someone about my scandal and then this came back to my ears. Hey, you think it's nice to gossip behind meh. You want to know the full story you can ASK ME. Dont dare ASKME, you can use ASKFM ask me. *for pussies only*. 

How well did you know the story? Were you the victim? I'm not trying to act pathetic but, it wasn't you trying and going through that HELL SHIT. 

You didn't get spammed on your blog with NASTY COMMENTS. 
It isn't nice when people say, how's the make out _|_
You didn't get THE TITLE SLUT back then. 
YOU DID NOT GET FEEL OF THE AH LIANS AND AH BENGS THAT DIAO YOU THE WHOLE DAY EVERYWHERE YOU ARE AND YOU CAN ONLY LOWER YOUR HEAD AND HIDE AWAY. 
You lost all your friends when you thought they were. 
Even STRANGERS AND JUNIORS JUDGED YOU. 
They told your new boyfriend about your scandal and tried TO BREAK YOU OFF. 

Because, you didn't gone through what I went through. 
The hurt, mentally & PHYSICALLY. It's a topic to casually say about. For you to judge me, unless you get through it, you have no rights to even mention it. Because you RAKE IT UP, it ruins my reputation and it hurts my PRIDE. 

And for those that are clueless it's not for you to judge too. I dare not say I m fully innocent. BUT, I was being BLINDED BY LOVE. Yes, too blinded that I am ok with anything. THAT WAS THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAD DONE. 

SO WHAT? Everyone makes mistake? Why can't I be given a chance? I am living well now. I have a few good buddies. Awesome friends on Blogshop, the best boyfriend, do you need to RETELL MY STORY. GAM SIA, NO NEED. 

Yes, I had my fault.

But that guy? I had been waiting for his retribution, TBH.

Until recently, I posted, the ex-s all came back and told me about their incident. 
I will not mention any name of victim. I won't mention HIM either. Pollute my wall. 

Case ONE. 

Girl was deeply in love with him. Trusted him. Did not looked down on him although he only got PSLE cert. He quitted secondary school to learn some stupid course. She got preggy. And he didn't want to take responsibility. Ended up, baby was taken away and he is not even REMORSEFUL. BASTARD. 

Case TWO.

Girl was always patient with him. After a few incidents of him mistreating her, she still kept QUIET about it. Then, one day, his fuckup family (mum and sis) they really just bitches, I know them, scolded this girl and she just ran off crying. He never even stand up for her when she was trying to help him to ask his mother to not reprimand him. HEARTLESS JERK. 

Can't believe he just left me to DIE alone and FACE SHIT ALONE ALSO. 

Can't believe I was so childish thinking maybe I should just act to be nice to him and then harm him. I am so drama LOL.
But after that I realized he is just going to be a waste of my time. 

To girls:
Please do not give the guy ANYTHING unless he is really that guy you think you want to MARRY. 
Guys are good at sweet talking. If they can't sweet talk, considered yourself as blessed. 
Never let a guy control you. You are who you are. You don't have to change to who he wants you to be. 
NEVER BE AFRAID. Dont be afraid of losing him. If he truly loves you, he will get into your heart, NOT INTO YOUR PANTS. 

I HAD MADE A MISTAKE. So, I learnt mine. And I need people to understand, of course not everyone, I am not a slut. 

AND IF I HEAR AGAIN ANYONE RAISING ABOUT THIS ISSUE...


I know there had been many speaking ill of me back then. You will get your karma.

DID I REGRET THE BREAK UP? YES. 
BECAUSE I SHOULD HAD DUMPED U INSTEAD. 

The amount of hurt you bought to me, the countless tears I had dropped, the fear that had been eating me, the pride you took away.. 

I m not trying to act pathetic. But. It was a tragedy to me. No doubt about it.