x

x

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

BLOODY TIME WASTER



This was LESS ridiculous as compared to my experience with Andrea Mok.




ANDREA MOK :
BLACKLISTEE #6
TOTALLY IMBA LIAR. PATTERN MORE THAN BADMINTON. 

Agreed to meet on this day. Made me wait for about 2 hrs. *APPLAUSE* 
Then after I say I left, she text me tell me she just reach and I never reply her. BLOODY HELL. I send, SPAM, her so many texts. She say phone spoiling. 
Ok, I was so good to believe it was real ok.
I gave her another chance cause I thought she was sincere in buying. Ended up? MIA. Never reply whatsapp.

Totally time waster. Make me wait so long (2hrs approx) while she kept telling me she is OTW OTW OTW. FROM F****** HELL LONDON AH -.- Skele X Bone was right. LOLOL

I am reasonable ok, you try wait for one customer 2 hrs Lo. Then she never turn up and still give you a lot of excuses you will angry a not lor.
I'm disgusted buy such dead buyers.

DEAL AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Plus got blogshop post on her wall ask her don't MIA. Dont believe ownself check the screenshots I uploaded.



BACK TO CHARLOTTE HTET (傻了,direct pinyin translate)







So from these SCREENSHOTS, She say she want to buy the stickers. HOWEVER, SHE BACK OUT ON ME. Ahhhh, but fine, I never meet nor wait for her, so I just let it go..


Came back saying she wants this armani hoodie. I thought, ah fine la,












MY HORROR IS SHE TROLLED ME. She thought I am dumb. I was told by A LOT OF BLOGSHOP she was blacklisted before. XMM

Fuck, till 6.30pm she also never reply. Really need to BUA shit on her face sia. SHIT FACIAL FOR SHIT PEEPS.


Scold > Huat



XX