x

x

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Before I went BLONDE

Blondie blonde blonde~

Come, I show you before I was blonde first to refresh your memory ❤







Taken before I went to school. Funny la, always complaining I M LATE OMG LATE!!! I still got time to take OOTD one LOL. 

But whatever la, my make up and OOTDs are important. So got special privilege for these :p



xx


BAM! My hair ah. Like sea grass from the sea man, split ends + drying. Ends right at my butt. 
How can I even tahan this length till so long.. my god!! Finally I chopped it off!


Reached salon, camwhore straight. 


Hair chopped off. I m amazed. 


Second bleaching being washed off and dried. 
I bleached two times ok! 


DOUBLE POWER AH! Auntie also help me blow. blow blow blow my golden hair LOL


NOW DYING THE COLOR AFTER BLEACHHH. 


LIKE SOME KIND OF AHMA LEH ME. Shit so unglam one. 


After results is.. TADAAAAA~