x

x

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

The Girls / Yun Wei / Yukii / Amanda

To my surprise, woke up at 11.30 am and was randomly chatting with my cute and pretty customer, Yukii, she actually invited me out for lunch together with Yunwei and Amanda!
All three of them were pretty girls! Pretty models! :)






Photos with Yun Wei~


Photos with Yukii! I don't have photos with Amanda :( so sad! I just realized!!! 


Ah, my yummy food orders. 
IT'S YUMMY TATSE GREAT. I LARVA IT. TOTAL MEAL COSTS ME $10.80 WITTA SSUPAR FULLL STOMACH. 
This is at Marina Square, I can't recall shop name! :(


After that girls gathering, went over to join my family @ Northpoint for Xmas dinner!

We had our meal at Thai Express. Yummmmm. Good food X2. How to not get fat, you tell me la. Need to exercise and run those days away again. 


Looks pale pale hor? NO JOKE, the Tom Yam is killer hor. I EAT UNTIL I SWEAT. Fish TomYam Soup. 


See the fish, so white white soft soft one. 



After dinner, head back to my house.. Procrastinating. I don't want to do homework ah :(


Buy of the day. New pencil BOX from ARTBOX. I know very lame la. Why need buy pencil box, I got so many pencil box. But $5 LEH, you won't buy meh? Sales sales sales. Killlllller.