x

x

Monday, 9 December 2013

Ridiculous Customer.

I won't step on your tail, if you don't step on mine. PERIOD.

Fine, I won't say out who you are. But, I just have to RANT to get this over. 
Come on admit this and stop saying sorry. If you are sorry, you would not even have the face to ask me to remove my Facebook post.

Now you judge:


She texted me saying she got FULL AMOUNT. SEE. I RECONFIRMED AGAIN. She say ya exact no need change. 





Suddenly she tell me this. I TOLD I I MOT ENOUGH CASH. EH FUCK. SO YOU FARTING FROM UR MOUTH? LOL


See, after she pass all the stupid $2 notes to my sister, she straight away text me she only pass $30 cause short of cash. She purposely have all $30 note, told my sister it's correct, told her she is my REGULAR CUSTOMER, told her she CFM will bank return. My sister blur blur went in lift and count the money. And she shouted at the door, JIE JIE HOW. SHORT OF ABOUT $40.

My reaction was WTF. I said No. RUN AFTER HER. I know it's damn drama but it happened and its freaking tiring. 
My sister ran after her. She ran without her phone so she was Incontactable. I ran down too. To find my sister and that insane women. 

But because of so I was freaking pissed that I just spammed her with CAPS. I don't do this I swear. I never did. She really hit my level max. 


See this. REALLY BANK TRANSFER. SEE AH SEE AH. THEN YOU GO BACK READ THE TOP PHOTO. 
Sorry I cannot transfer. My mom hold ATM card. 
So you say can transfer and next 5 mins your card with your mum already. DON'T WANT TRANSFER SAY DON'T WAMT. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WILL. GET A LIFE. 


SORRY? Sorry semo? What cure? NO CURE. 
I told you I WANT TO CANCEL THE MEET UP TODAY because I am tired. Postage is good what. 
You DIE DIE want meet. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. THEN? End up you caused my so much inconvenience. You think it's nice? You think it's funny? 


From 1st dec say want transfer until 9th dec still have done. I knew you wouldn't. You are a timer waste. 

You have the cheek to tell me to remove? I have no ears to listen. 

You don't try to act close with me. Don't try to act like you know things you don't know. 

I am kind to not state your particular account details and number.