x

x

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Lovely Items X Uzicorn Ac Flea

Recently kept FLEA here FLEA there until I want to FLEE away. 

So on Sunday (21st dec) I went to Uzicorn Flea @ Lucky Plaza, I swear the place is the most EFF-UP flea ever. It's bloody hot, the moment me and sparkled step in, we almost choked to death. NO JOKE. 






FREE PASTRIES ~~ 

The left packet and top packet is from Uzicorn. The right packet is from a random seller wishing me a merry XMAS~


Things I bought from Uzicorn Flea, gave almost half of it away as gifts already :)


#ootd

I met sparkled at 5pm and I had to leave at 5.30 to meet my customers at 6.30pm :( I wish I could have accompany sparkled further to lovely items flea :(

Ah, after meet ups I met up with my boy to catch a movie, Last Vegas? Show is hilarious but no plot.

After movie, dinner. Just ate at a random food court, I ordered porridge. I love the porridge. It's freaking big bowl for $3 only eh. Someone the taste is nice. 





Then I collage this comic to let baby boy troll xD

That's about it for that Sunday :)

xx


Beauty Products I bought on Monday. I swear all these are fucking exp, but bobian, need to use, need to get. Like that is $100 Liao leh. 


It's Christmas Eve! CHRISTMAS EVE! Wonderful Tuesday shopping @ lovely items flea @ scape.

Bought 3 bags for $100+ SPEND AGAIN :(


After shopping, met with baby boy again and have our favorite NASI LEMAK YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM. 



Laying out what I bought from lovely items <3


Sorry image so blur, XMAS gift from a customer of mine ❤❤❤ thank u! I love it ^^


Lovely items send me this image and told me she can't see so I ask my bf take a photo of my on how I see. MUHAHAHA. And how it looks like from my eyes. 


#OOTD

That's all, Bye!