x

x

Saturday, 2 November 2013

TGIF


TGIF // THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAYYYYY //

Boring day @ work as usual. Counting down to after work the moment I stepped into the office. 

DINE @ ASIAN KITCHEN // VIVO CITY


LETS EAT MORE. IT'S FRIDAY. 


THIS IS MINE! It's SUAN LA MIAN. I love this and it's my 5th time here to eat this. 


My boyfriend ate this chilli crab noodles or something. 


Fried Tofu! This is my favorite side dishes!!!! 


Spring rolls. Cost $5 for 5? It's a good price! Cause its tasty and great quality!


Steamed dumplings soaking them in vinegar is yummmmm yummmmmmmm. 


Waiting patiently at M1 to change hubby's lousy phone. 

We are like so ORBIANGGGG. The person took out an IPad to let us view numbers, my bf was like, eh upgrade Liao ah? Not paper choose Le ah. 

The sales guy immediately smile politely and I guess in his mind is like WTF LOL


BACK HOME. PACK. CUSTOMERS ITEMS ONCE I LAUNCH. Don't even say I die. EVEN MY PILLOW (craftholic bear) FAINTED. LOL

xx

Throwback on Thursday,


Marina Square escalator camwhoring. 


We dined in at BangKok Jam! OMG!! The Tom Yum fried rice is delicious! REALLY. 101 / 100. Even hubby wants it. HAHAHAHA!!



Shameless boyfriend. I love him. 

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment