x

x

Thursday, 24 October 2013

True.

How true is true. How true are people that said they are true to you are true?

Sensitive, Emotional, Timid me, I am always guarding myself towards everyone. Because, I am scared of being hurt.

How many times, you had friends, you thought they were, but they just leave you when you needed them. Or just come when they needed you and go when they didn't need you anymore?
I don't define these as friends but just as *people* I know. 

Friends that bitches behind your back.. Stabs you, bitches about you. Craps. 

Enough of these. Am sick of it. It's ok even if I am alone. I Still have a loving boyfriend..

--

Today, we went to dine in at Pizza Hut. Promotion!
Buy 1 free 1! Totally Singaporeans character to queue. 
I was more than satisfied with the baked pasta. 


First served was:
BeefBalls!
Beef balls was served hot, the cheese was awesome. Totally loved it!


Second up, Roasted wings! The meat was tender and the skin was absolutely nice. 


MY BAKED PASTA. TRUFFLE MUSHROOM BAKED PASTA. YUM
UUM!
If you love mushroom or cream bases the b


After all the mains are  done, we started to eat caesar  salad. 







Just gotten my new oil control make up kit. 

Gonna sleep! Nights xx















No comments:

Post a Comment