x

x

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

The Fall.

Yesterday timeline >

Work > Bugis Shopping > Collect Stocks From Supplier > Home > Workout > Sleep :p







Photos taken after shopping!!!!!! ❤❤❤
It's my first time to go out Shopping with ShiHui! I enjoyed!

I love my shopping full time partner LORRAINE. But too bad she is sick! But I am glad I have ShiHui! I can shop with her. I am chosey with who I wanna shop with. Heh, paiseh. 

While walking back to bugis mrt station, HORROR happened. In a spilt second. I just tripped and flew. Even my phone flew. My shopping bags too LOLOLOL. 
Lucky some guy picked my phone and returned it to me! Much appreciated :)

Woke up today. It's damn FIAKING painful, seriously. 

Now I am blogging on the go in the train cause I fell asleep yesterday. 


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment