x

x

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Second Photoshoot Out

Yesterday, Lorraine and I went to bugis to shop like SIAO.
Supplier called me, saying forever young tee is back in stocks, double happiness. 

Went to rackandbone to collect back my shades that I left in their studio after photoshoot. 


The pass me the photos and I choose a few of my favorite and then I made it my Facebook banner. 






As you can see, I don't have slim and strawberry shape face like those models :( my face is chubby. Stupid fats. 

Then while shopping halfway, some crazy women started to pissed me. 


Firstly, I am thankful for lovely items to have picked me! And I really did not expect it! I'm ok even if I don't win and someone else does. I only join because I wanted to support her. This crazy girl was just jealous and started to quarrel on that photo. Ended up everyone scolding her. Lol. 

Don't judge so fast. If not people will treat you like a kid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment