x

x

Sunday, 20 October 2013

How to style w/ lovely items.





























Items: Lovelyitemss on Instagram. 

Outfit #1:
- Stylenanda 99 Crop
- Baseball Varsity Jacket
- Daisy Chiffon Skirt 

Outfit #2:
- Star Pinafore
- Bow Top

Outfit #3:
- Ring Rang Rang Pullover

Outfit #4:
- Padded Check Peplum Top
- Curved Highwaist Shorts (Da PinkRubbish)

Outfit #5:
- Gothic Horse Pullover

Outfit #6:
- Bart Simpson Tank Dress / Top

Outfit #7:
- White Scruch Highneck Top (Da PinkRubbish)


YES, LOVELY ITEMS IS HAVING A FLEA. 
You wouldn't want to miss her awesome items okeh :)

Disclaimer:

I did the shots for her, advert for her, even did a poster for her is because, she is a nice owner. Not trying to suck up on her or what but, firstly, taking OOTD is my hobby. Secondly, why not share around this lovely owner, blogshop? 
I chatted with her before and I adore her personailty. How fast she can stand up after failing, being independent and many more.
So to be truthful, she is my favorite blogshop and I would always continue to buy and support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment