x

x

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Eyebrows.


PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE. IT TOOK ME COURAGE TO DO SO. PLEASE. FIAKOFF IF U JUDGE. 


So what's the most important make up to me is the... BROWS. 

Brows basically, are the most important part in my make up. I had been making up since I was 17. 

OK I HAVE NO BROWS. I HAVE BROWS BUT VERY LITTLE HAIR T____T

I am a poor 19 year old girl now so I can't afford brow *job* so I actually have to draw them everyday. Yes, everyday. Omfg. 




^ photos above are just taken yesterday. My brows are never trimmed. I am lazy too. Getting out of hands. 



^ photos above were taken at least 4-6 months ago. My eyebrows were thin. Like a string across. LOL DAFUG. 
So, whatever it is, can you see the difference? Between brows and no brows. OK NVM. Look below for the DISGUSTING ME. LOL



When I was 17, I first started make up. Everything screws. Glue / eyeliner screwed and NO EYEBROWS. It takes time to improve and find out what suits you best slowly. So those that just started make up, chill! Don't worry too much :) look at me. Like CUI LOLOLOL. 


Ok, then my super thin brows again...


Here is a recent one. I had thicker eyebrows. 
I felt thick and straight eyebrows make you look more young. 
My cosmetics are from étude house. They have great products and are reasonably priced. Hence, I gotten my products over there. 

You can find the brows that suits your face shape the best also at : 
http://www.dailymakeover.com/trends/
slideshow/best-eyebrows-for-your-face-
shape/

Ok, I hope this post is helpful. I m sorry to scare you with my fugly photos in the past. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment