x

x

Monday, 16 September 2013

Internship Day One!

First day of internship!!!
@ ADIDAS. 

The staffs there was quite awesome! The environment was great with good facilities. I meant 'GOOD' ITS REALLY GOOD!

They have a really comfortable pantry for their staffs to chill inside. Working timing and lunch breaks are flexible. Maybe you guys might want to consider to join their company. 

Not a lot of workload yet so I could dine in with my special one after work. KFC was so fattening. I did not expect my favorite mee sua and honey lemon drink on the dining table when I reached home. Thanks to my mummmmy. 

Short & Sweet Post. Here's my #ootd :



I wanted to be simple and casual. So black and white again. Pretty white jeans. 


CHANEL FLIP CASING !!!
From my sweetheart ----> Lorraine. Special thanks to her boyfriend too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment